1. Restrictions The information you provide about yourself or your services MUST:
- NOT be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- NOT be fraudulent or deceitful;
- NOT infringe on any person’s intellectual property, rights of publicity, or right to privacy;
- NOT violate any Federal Law or local rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- NOT be obscene, defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, harassing, or threatening;
- NOT contain actual depictions of, or a suggestion or intimation, that the person depicted in any Content is a minor; and
- Be free from harmful source code that may damage or interfere with any system, data, or information.
2. Slixa accepts independent advertisers only
- Agency, duo, couples, and multi person accounts are not permitted on Slixa.
- Advertisers must have their own unique contact information, and may not share the contact information of another Slixa advertiser.
- Advertisers must have their own independent, non-agency related, email address and phone number.
- Advertisers may only link to personal web sites and personal social media accounts. Linking to agency style sites is not permitted.
- Advertisers may only upload photos of themselves, the account holder, to be stored on Slixa's servers. Photos showing multiple people are not permitted.
- Text describing your services may not be sexually explicit. You may not use text that directly or indirectly (including the use of slang or other “code” words or phrases) that offers, references, solicits, or promotes illegal activity.
- You may not use the copyrights or trademarks of others. This includes song lyrics, poetry, literary quotes, or another individual’s likeness.
- You may not describe genitalia in a sexually suggestive manner.
- You may not describe in any form, including as part of a fantasy or role playing activity, hypnosis, blackmail, financial domination, bestiality, hate crimes, violence, incest, blood, feces, urination, or activities that involve torture or pain being inflicted on a person.
- You may not solicit, or appear to solicit, any activity that is unlawful.
- Slixa is an inclusive platform and as such does not allow discriminatory code words or language on our site. This includes language that is racist, homophobic, transphobic, or derogatory toward any particular group of people.
- Be sure to proofread! Slixa cannot (and will not) make sure your text is free from typographical, spelling, or grammatical errors.
- Slixa only allows links to your personal website and select social media (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat); all other links are not allowed, including but not limited to: Porn sites, Pay-wall sites, Phone sites, Listing sites, Review sites, Forum sites, etc...
4. Photos /visual content
- Slixa does not accept, and visual content may not be used, if it is subject to the record keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257. Any and all photographs that depict actual or simulated sexual activity will be rejected.
- Any photo or visual content you provide MUST NOT:
- Depict, or appear to depict, any person, real or simulated, that is under the age of 18 nor may it convey the impression that the subject of the photo involves a person under the age of 18. Slixa reserves the right to request age verification materials for any advertiser at any time. Verification requires the presentation of clear color copy of a government issued photo ID. This can be done via a clear, color scan of an ID submitted through the Slixa.com website or emailed to Slixa.com.
- Expose or make visible in any way a person’s genital area, vulva or anus, whether nude, or if visible through opaque or semi-opaque clothing. It is not acceptable to simply blur or otherwise visually alter unacceptable portions of the photo.
- Depict the subject of the photograph in such a manner that the subject’s genital or buttocks area (whether covered or not) is the predominant portion of the frame.
- Display or suggest actual or simulated sex or self-stimulation, including the display of sex toys.
- Depict pain, or an activity that causes pain, being inflicted on a person. Facial expressions may not suggest pain or anguish in any manner, real or simulated.
- Depict, or appear to depict, illegal activity.
- Depict violence in any way.
- Slixa does not allow images with stickers, emoji, snapchat style filters, borders, or text (other than a discreet watermark).
- We reserve artistic discretion over any images which do not comply with these guidelines.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the above requirements.
You can read Slixa's complete Publishing Standards at https://e.slixa.com/standards